"Taipei" Taipei by salisbury3933
Taipei Travel Guide: 1,417 reviews and 3,878 photos
We had a very enjoyable few days in Taipei.
There's plenty to see, and the sights contain the old and the new.
Taipei is also a great place to sample some excellent food.
There really is some tremendously good and affordable eating to be had.
There's plenty happening, and the history of Taiwan is fascinating, not to mention the present.
Plenty here to exercise the mind.
Very popular with tourists, and with excellent service and food is Yasweh. Great Taiwanese cuisine, and very affordable. more travel advice
Out at Danshui, at the end of the MRT line is and Santo Domingo Fort. Entry is $NT60, and it's the site of an old... more travel advice
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Taipei Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home Sweet Home Taipei"
- "Taipei City, my second hometown"
- "Keeweechic's Taipei"
- "Tour around Greater Taipei"
- "Big city-Taipei"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taipei
- Hotels in Taipei
- Transportation in Taipei
- Nightlife in Taipei
- Restaurants in Taipei
- Shopping in Taipei
- Warnings and Dangers in Taipei
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Taipei
- 11 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (78)
Have you been to Taipei?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taipei
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 83 reviews, 118 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 50 reviews, 59 photos
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 33 reviews, 61 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wellington Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nouméa Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos