"Unseo- A good transit option" Incheon by salisbury3933
Incheon Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 178 photos
Incheon airport is very much a hub airport, with connections to over 30 cities in Japan, a similar number in China, numerous destinations in the Far East of Russian and Siberia, plenty of connections to South East Asia, as well as flights to Europe, Oceania and North America. Hence many of the people who use the airport are people passing through.
With the AREX line being put right through from Incheon Airport to Seoul station, Unseo, an area on the same island as Incheon airport is 9 minutes away by train, and the hotels also offer shuttle buses both to and from the airport.
As I had a couple of morning flights out of Incheon, I thought I would stay here rather than go into Seoul itself, given that I have been there numerous times already.
There are several hotels, a number of restaurants and bars, as well as a supermarket and some convenience stores. If time is short, but you still want to get a taste of Korea, then Unseo is a good option.
There are two AREX services, one which goes non-stop from Incheon Airport to Seoul station, and the other that stops at... more travel advice
I gave this place a try and almost bit off more than I could chew trying to eat this. 15000 won for a large plate of... more travel advice
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Incheon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Incheon International Airport & Surroundings"
- "Incheon--More Than Just an Airport!"
- "Incheon International Airport, Yeongjong Island"
- "The town of Full House"
- "Incheon - South Korea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Incheon
- Hotels in Incheon
- Transportation in Incheon
- Nightlife in Incheon
- Restaurants in Incheon
- Warnings and Dangers in Incheon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Incheon
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (75)
Have you been to Incheon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Incheon
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 84 reviews, 120 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 52 reviews, 62 photos
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 33 reviews, 61 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wellington Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Seoul Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ehime-ken Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos