Manhattan Beach Restaurant Tips by Wilson
Manhattan Beach Restaurants: 148 reviews and 88 photos
Classic steakhouse and wine bar. Entrees are severed a la carte and you order your various side dishes (vegetables, potatoes, etc.) separate. They have an extensive wine list with over 100 wines by the glass. You can also order wine by the taste (quarter of a glass) to sample many different kinds.
While this is a chain steakhouse, it is much better than Morton's.
Favorite Dish: 12 oz. filet or the Porterhouse for two. Both cuts of meat are outstanding. Also, the Fleming's Potatoes (house speciality with cream, jalapenos and cheddar cheese) are a must!
Address: 2301 Rosecrans, El Segundo, CA 90245
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Technically in El Segundo, it is right on the border of Manhattan Beach. East of Sepulvada about a mile.
Phone: (310) 643-6911
A French/American restaurant with a very modern feel. The food is ok, but slightly overpriced. The main draw of this place is the bar. Thurs-Sat nights are very crowded.
Address: Manhattan Ave (in downtown Manhattan Beach)
Great Italien food with extensive wine list. One of the best restaurants in the South Bay.
Favorite Dish: Lobster Ravioli
Crusted Sea Bass
Directions: Right off of the pier (Mangiamo's is 3-4 places up off the pier on MB Blvd
Phone: (310) 318-3434
Great spot to hit for a late lunch after a day at the beach. Always crowded and the food is really good for a bar/brewery.
Favorite Dish: Buffalo sytle chicken tenders. Their signature appetizer (in my opinion - plus see JRJohnson's description if you doubt me). But remember, order them breaded and buffalo style or you will be disappointed. They will know what you are talking about because we have pestered them consistently since they altered the preparation of this item. Or, just order them 'Old School' style and that should suffice!
Address: Right off the MB pier.
Great Mexican restaurant with lively atmosphere and great food. You will never leave Pancho's unsatisfied. The bar also has live entertainment most nights of the week, but after a couple of the margs, you don't need much in terms of outside entertainment!
Favorite Dish: Fajitas (either chicken, steak or shrimp) and, of course, their signature margarita.
Directions: Highland Ave and the corner of Highland and Rosecrans.
More Reviews (3)
Wilson's Related Pages
Manhattan Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Little Southern Califoenia Beach Town"
- "Manhattan Beach is the Beach for Sun Lovers.."
- "Sharrie's Manhattan Beach Man of The Year"
- "2nd Anual VT meeting"
- "Manhattan Beach - Home of Beach Volleyball"
- "It is time for some real fun on Manhattan Beach"
- "Manhattan Beach Beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manhattan Beach
- Hotels in Manhattan Beach
- Transportation in Manhattan Beach
- Nightlife in Manhattan Beach
- Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
- Shopping in Manhattan Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Manhattan Beach
- See All...
Explore the World
- Munich Hotels
- Pulau Langkawi
- Forest Hills Hotels
- Kadugannawa Hotels
- Ayia Napa Hotels
- Washington State
- Sanibel Island
- Entalula Island Hotels
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Nuns Island Hotels
- Ramat Aviv Hotels
- Mamallapuram Hotels
Badges & Stats in Manhattan Beach
- 8 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Manhattan Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manhattan Beach
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 14 reviews, 6 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Munich Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Budapest Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Whistler Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Florence Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Palm Desert 10 reviews
- Prague Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Denver 9 reviews
Latest Manhattan Beach hotel reviews
- Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Beach (South Bay Area)
- 78 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 10, 2013
- The Belamar Manhattan Beach
- 331 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013
- Residence Inn Manhattan Beach
- 220 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013
- Seahorse Inn
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Manhattan Beach Marriott
- 222 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013
- Comfort Inn Manhattan Beach
- 43 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 11, 2013
- Sea View Inn at the Beach
- 198 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 12, 2013
- 256 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013
- The Pier- 12 Reviews, 12 Photos
- The Beach- 14 Reviews, 22 Photos
- The Strand- 4 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Round House Aquarium- 4 Reviews, 8 Photos
- 6-Man Tourney!- 9 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Manhattan Beach Blvd- 1 Reviews, 1 Photos
- Downtown- 1 Reviews, 1 Photos
- Manhattan Avenue- 1 Reviews, 1 Photos
- Manhattan Beach Open- 2 Reviews, 1 Photos