"Bloemendaal aan Zee" Bloemendaal by Lyneke
Bloemendaal Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 23 photos
Many Amsterdammers like to spend a warm summer’s day on the sandy expanses of the North Sea coast. The seaside resorts of Zandvoort and Bloemendaal are very popular, and both can be reached easily by train or bus.
Bloemendaal aan Zee has some of the more trendy beach pavilions – varying from the bohemian Woodstock 69 to the elegant Bloomingdale. Every Sunday afternoon the beach transforms into an open-air club. Various DJs get everyone dancing against the glowing backdrop of the setting sun. This beach draws a trendy young crowd.
TIP: visit Bloemendaal during a midweek day or on a Friday evening. It is less busy then, and you can enjoy an affordable meal, sip a glass of cool rosé and watch the sun set over the water.
Lyneke's Related Pages
Bloemendaal Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bloemendaal
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bloemendaal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bloemendaal
Photos in BloemendaalSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 33 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Leuven Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Madrid Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Thailand Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maastricht Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue