"The Ice Storm commeth..." New Canaan by steedappeal
New Canaan Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 3 photos
Downtown New Canaan is the most well-scrubbed town center in Connecticut. What it lacks in a traditional village green it makes up by having the most charming selection of local and limited national brand stores anywhere in America. In terms of charm and atmosphere, the perfectly formed "T Zone" of Elm and Main Streets makes comparable downtowns (like in nearby Greenwich) look like the inner city.
- Pros:So well-scrubbed it (almost) hurts
- Cons:Nightlife limited and closes down early
- In a nutshell:Peace, Tranquillity and low-key Prepdom
steedappeal's Related Pages
New Canaan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mender's New Canaan Page"
- "The Ice Storm commeth..."
- "New Canaan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New Canaan
- Hotels in New Canaan
- Transportation in New Canaan
- Restaurants in New Canaan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New Canaan
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to New Canaan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New Canaan
Top 10 Pages
- Curaçao Intro, 30 reviews, 59 photos
- Brussels Intro, 25 reviews, 16 photos
- Gent Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Prague Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Columbus Intro, 33 reviews
- Leuven Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Berlin Intro, 23 reviews
- Eugene Intro, 20 reviews
- Portland Intro, 18 reviews