"A special place" Prague by steedappeal
Prague Travel Guide: 11,888 reviews and 24,854 photos
I went to Prague to visit a friend's new bar venture. I was very surprised at the charm and beauty of this city. I went with very few pre-conceptions except that I was expecting a place less magical and alluring (March 2006)
****(January 17-21, 2012) Have re-re-visited on my third trip: Prague holds-up as having it all when it comes to beauty, culture and enjoyable pleasures like eating and drinking***
- Pros:Charm and history abound
- Cons:Scruffier away from the city center
- In a nutshell:So easy to visit and to enjoy
Smoking laws have changed considerably in Prague since my prior visits. It is now up to owners to decide if they are all... more travel advice
This is a bit intimidating for a number of reasons. The front tables all seem reserved for regulars who may or may not... more travel advice
steedappeal's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "prague czech republic"
- "PRAHA - PRAGUE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 18 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Photos in PragueSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Curaçao Intro, 31 reviews, 63 photos
- Brussels Intro, 25 reviews, 16 photos
- Gent Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Prague Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Columbus Intro, 33 reviews
- Leuven Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Berlin Intro, 23 reviews
- Eugene Intro, 20 reviews
- Portland Intro, 18 reviews