"Further afield into West Flanders" Kortrijk by steedappeal
Kortrijk Travel Guide: 110 reviews and 712 photos
This very question was asked by a receptionist at my friend's hotel- "Why Kortrijk" indeed? Well, it's there and one of my Dutch teachers is from there. It also made a nice, easy day trip from Gent on my way to Brussels. There is no sizzle to this place. It's simply a nice, safe, sane place where people actually live and go about their daily lives. Overall, a very sturdy, bourgeois town!
- Pros:Clean, safe
- Cons:Not much to do
- In a nutshell:Even the tourist officer seemed unenthused!
This is in the heart of the shopping area. Old world vibe with a really classic pool playing area in the back, Most... more travel advice
There is a small bank of lockers at the Kortrijk station. The charge is 3.50 Euros. Not sure if you can access 24 hours... more travel advice
steedappeal's Related Pages
Kortrijk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KORTRIJK VT MEETING 9th MAY 2009"
- "Meeting in kortrijk"
- "VT meeting"
- "Kortrijk / Courtrai"
- "Kortrijk with our guides Patrick and Lea"
- "K O R T R I J K"
- "7 Centuries in 1 day (and 41 VT-ers to entertain!)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kortrijk
- Hotels in Kortrijk
- Transportation in Kortrijk
- Nightlife in Kortrijk
- Restaurants in Kortrijk
- Shopping in Kortrijk
- Warnings and Dangers in Kortrijk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kortrijk
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Kortrijk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kortrijk
Photos in KortrijkSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Curaçao Intro, 30 reviews, 59 photos
- Prague Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos
- Brussels Intro, 25 reviews, 16 photos
- Gent Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Timisoara Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Columbus Intro, 33 reviews
- Leuven Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos
- Brno Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos