"Day tripping" Namur by steedappeal
Namur Travel Guide: 214 reviews and 574 photos
Namur is a bustling Wallonian town. It is located on the way to Luxembourg, only 33 minutes from Brussels so it makes an easy day trip. There is a good range of shops and the place has its ow, appealing character.
- Pros:Good shopping, friendly locals
- Cons:Nothing I can think of
- In a nutshell:A pleasant market town awaits!
This place had an nice outdoor area and looked popular with locals inside. However, what I thought were Wallonian... more travel advice
The Citadelle is a "must" for any one visiting. It is a strenuous climb up it so pace yourself. The minimum amount of... more travel advice
steedappeal's Related Pages
Namur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A city to get to know better..."
- "A Bourgeois Town"
- "So Interesting That I Went Back For Seconds"
- "The Capital of Wallonia"
- "Day tripping"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Namur
- Hotels in Namur
- Transportation in Namur
- Nightlife in Namur
- Restaurants in Namur
- Shopping in Namur
- Warnings and Dangers in Namur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Namur
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Namur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Namur
Top 10 Pages
- Curaçao Intro, 30 reviews, 59 photos
- Prague Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos
- Timisoara Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos
- Brasov Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Brussels Intro, 25 reviews, 16 photos
- Gent Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Cluj-Napoca Intro, 12 reviews, 27 photos
- Columbus Intro, 33 reviews
- Leuven Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos
- Brno Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos