"Charm and a regal past in the present" Coburg by steedappeal
Coburg Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 98 photos
Coburg is a charming, provincial town in the heart of the Franconian region of greater Bavaria. It is located just over 2 hours outside of Nurnberg.
The Old Town has lovely shops and excellent, local restaurants. Definitely most magical at night. The famous castle overlooks the ancient streets of the city.
- Pros:Charm, history and character
- Cons:Somewhat off the normal tourist path
- In a nutshell:"Excuse me...isn't your name 'Windsor'?"
A very historic ambiance in a very warm-hearted, comfortable restaurant. Our server was wonderfully hospitable and spoke... more travel advice
steedappeal's Related Pages
Coburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Third Royal Town"
- "Coburg History Simplified..."
- "Coburg, Germany"
- "Charm and a regal past in the present"
- "Coburg - An Australian resident's report"
- "The fantastic town of Coburg"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coburg
- Hotels in Coburg
- Transportation in Coburg
- Nightlife in Coburg
- Restaurants in Coburg
- Shopping in Coburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Coburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coburg
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Coburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coburg
Top 10 Pages
- Curaçao Intro, 31 reviews, 63 photos
- Brussels Intro, 25 reviews, 16 photos
- Gent Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Prague Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Columbus Intro, 33 reviews
- Leuven Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Berlin Intro, 23 reviews
- Eugene Intro, 20 reviews
- Portland Intro, 18 reviews