"Newlyn" Newlyn by psychocy
Newlyn Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 19 photos
Newlyn is a pleasant fishing port adjoining Penzance and Mousehole. There is only a mile between the center of Penzance and the edge of Newlyn, so walking there is no great hardship. Though the population is small, Newlyn has no shortage of interesting sites to offer, including it's own harbour, a Pilchard Museum, an historic fisherman's mission, a few churches, a Warren's bakery, as well as pubs, restaurants, and shops. For more information on Newlyn I recommend visiting this website
- Pros:Nice village, good atmosphere, easy to get to.
- Cons:No real beaches - all rocks and such.
- In a nutshell:Worth visiting, especially if you are interested in fishing history.
psychocy's Related Pages
Newlyn Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Newlyn
- Nightlife in Newlyn
- Restaurants in Newlyn
- Warnings and Dangers in Newlyn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Newlyn
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Newlyn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newlyn
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penzance Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- Inverness Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos
- Sancreed Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mousehole Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laconia Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Glastonbury Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Altarnun Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Bath Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos