"weekend break in Cherating" Kampong Cherating by Pancake_my
Kampong Cherating Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 28 photos
Cherating was always my choice for short weekend break. Not many tourists anymore compared to few years back. Locals who survive because tourist business has to find other opportunity. But this chalet remains the same. As nice as before.
Nice to relax here. But beware of mosquitoes.
It's the most famous Chinese coffee shop in Kemaman. You can get really nice food there. My favourite was their fresh baked apple pie. They serve coffee (also Vietnamese coffee), toasted bun, nasi dagang, nasi lemak, nasi minyak, local Malay kuih, sandwich and some Ice blended drinks. A cozy eating place. You will see all races of customers sitting here just to have nice food.
Pancake_my's Related Pages
Kampong Cherating Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beach Bum"
- "Carefree Cherating"
- "Impiana Resort"
- "weekend break in Cherating"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kampong Cherating
- Hotels in Kampong Cherating
- Restaurants in Kampong Cherating
- Warnings and Dangers in Kampong Cherating
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kampong Cherating
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kampong Cherating?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kampong Cherating
Top 10 Pages
- Nepal Intro, 3 reviews, 31 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trang Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taiping Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Ko Kradan Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Ha Long Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.