"Taiping my hometown" Taiping by Pancake_my
Taiping Travel Guide: 143 reviews and 363 photos
Taiping is an attractive old town with Chinese names of "tai peng" signaling the 'Everlasting Peace'.
Taiping is known by its beautiful Lake Garden. All these lakes were created from an abandoned tin mine in the 1890's. Many tourists came by for it's impressive mirrored lakes and greeny landscape.
I feel tree is such a loving creature.
One of many British Colonial Buildings. Built in 1870. A main landmark in Taiping. Initially was not in pink color. Just... more travel advice
Pancake_my's Related Pages
Taiping Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Taiping of Perak - "Great Peace""
- "Taiping ~ Eternal Peace"
- "Taiping - town of ever lasting peace & many first."
- "Taiping - historical buildings, lake gardens & zoo"
- "~~~ TAIPING, PERAK ~~~"
- "Taiping The Town Of Peace"
- "city of eternal peace"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taiping
- Hotels in Taiping
- Transportation in Taiping
- Nightlife in Taiping
- Restaurants in Taiping
- Shopping in Taiping
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Taiping
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Taiping?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taiping
Top 10 Pages
- Nepal Intro, 3 reviews, 31 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trang Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taiping Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Ko Kradan Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Ha Long Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.