"Binic for camping and exploring Brittany" Binic by hat53
Binic Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 25 photos
Binic is a good place to start your discoveries of Brittany. It is between Cap Fréhel and the Côte Granite Rose.
If you like hiking you can take the sentier des douanier, a trail all along the coast of Brittany.
Binic itself is a typical and touristy village. On the boulevard you will find the restaurants that serve fresh fish and fruits des mere. It has a nice sandy beach, but don't forget that the difference between high tide and low tide is big in Brittany.
We put up our tent on camping les Palmes, just outside the village take the road up the hill under the aqueduct.
hat53's Related Pages
Binic Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beauty spot of the armorican coast"
- "Binic for camping and exploring Brittany"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Binic
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Binic?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Binic
Top 10 Pages
- Delft Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Iceland Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Reykjavík Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Kauai Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Skaftafell Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- The Bahamas Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Petra Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.