"Dunes of Merzouga" Erfoud by hat53
Erfoud Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 54 photos
Erfoud is a great place for a daytrip t the dunes of Merzouga, Erg Chebbi. When went there in tha afternoon to see the sun set over the dune. It is an amazing experience. We arrived early so we saw all the other tourists drive in and after an hour and a half we were not the only ones any more.
After the sun had set we had dinner at a clay restaurant/hotel. The waiters were playing the drums and dancing, it was like a story from 1001 nights. We had arranged a stay over so we could see the sun come up in the morning. Best thing was we could sleep on the roof under the stars. It a good nights rest and we had a great view at the milkyway
- In a nutshell:Romancing the desert
hat53's Related Pages
Erfoud Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Erfoud Gateway to Erg Chebbi"
- "Sahara Sunrise"
- "ERFOUD: GATEWAY TO THE SOUTH"
- "Not really a lot here but ATMs, service station..."
- "Dunes of Merzouga"
- "Sand, Sand, Sand"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Erfoud
- Hotels in Erfoud
- Transportation in Erfoud
- Nightlife in Erfoud
- Restaurants in Erfoud
- Shopping in Erfoud
- Warnings and Dangers in Erfoud
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Erfoud
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Erfoud?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Erfoud
Top 10 Pages
- Delft Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Iceland Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Reykjavík Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Kauai Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Skaftafell Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- The Bahamas Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Petra Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.