"Fes where two worlds come together" Fes al Bali by hat53
Fes al Bali Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 40 photos
You have a beautiful view of the old city if you are up the hill where castle is.
From above you see a city that looks like it has not changed for centuries. Well, it hasn't. If you enter the old medina it's like time traveling. You will see lots of crafts that are extinct in our civilized world. Honest handwork for dishonest wages and working conditions.
It is easy to get lost in the small crowded streets. Watch out for the mules that are the truck of the median.
Smell the scents of the herbs, spices, foods and other thing.
It's like walking into a tale of 1001 nights.
- Pros:the best medina
- Cons:where is the exit
- In a nutshell:Unesco world heritage
hat53's Related Pages
Fes al Bali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fes is just amazing and beats Marrakech hands down"
- "FEZ : the most imperial city"
- "Fes where two worlds come together"
- "Fes: the most beatiful middle age muslim town"
- "Enchanting place"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fes al Bali
- Hotels in Fes al Bali
- Transportation in Fes al Bali
- Nightlife in Fes al Bali
- Restaurants in Fes al Bali
- Shopping in Fes al Bali
- Warnings and Dangers in Fes al Bali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fes al Bali
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Fes al Bali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fes al Bali
Top 10 Pages
- Delft Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Iceland Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Reykjavík Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Kauai Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Skaftafell Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- The Bahamas Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- San José Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.