"Cocktails, calipso and rain" Cahuita by hat53
Cahuita Travel Guide: 91 reviews and 218 photos
Cahuita, one of the many faces of Costa Rica. The atmosphere is totaly different; relaxed. There is not much to do in the town and that makes it fun. Watching the people pass with a cocktail in your hand.
- Cons:To Relaced
- In a nutshell:Relaxing
hat53's Related Pages
Cahuita Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "aaaaaaaaaaaaaah....Cahuita !!!"
- "Gorgeous park, beaches, great food, mellow vibe"
- "Sleepy yet Seductive"
- "CARIBBEAN BEAT IN CAHUITA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cahuita
- Hotels in Cahuita
- Transportation in Cahuita
- Nightlife in Cahuita
- Restaurants in Cahuita
- Warnings and Dangers in Cahuita
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cahuita
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Cahuita?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cahuita
Top 10 Pages
- Delft Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Iceland Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Reykjavík Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Kauai Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Skaftafell Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- The Bahamas Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- San José Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.