Atlantic City Shopping Tips by Lady7 Top 5 Page for this destination
Atlantic City Shopping: 36 reviews and 47 photos
The Trop opened many new eateries and club attractions in it's "Quarter". Red Square, Cubra Libra, Blue Mercury Spa, TSOP, Rei Ra...all combine to give you a taste of other countries right here in AC.
What to pay: The prices will be higher than other bars and restaurants, but it's the price you pay to play in a casino owned area. Expect $7 drinks, but made with top shelf alcohol in a fancy atmosphere.
Directions: The Quarter has a dress code after 11pm on the weekends, so don't go in jeans and sneakers, the doormen and women will not allow you in.
Theme: Food and Drink
The newest retail center in A.C. is called "The Walk" containing dozens of different high end shops with discount prices. Coffee shops and eateries are included in a three block area that is right near the bus and train stations and the convention center. Since AC is only 4 blocks wide in areas, everything is close.
What to buy: So many discount shops it's not funny. They are adding new square footage as we speak.
What to pay: You could spend anywhere from $2-$300 on a variety of things, including a Coach outlet for those who like bags.
Address: Midtown, Atlantic City
Directions: If you drive, take the AC Expressway into AC and there you are! Parking is bad, let's not joke about it, but the casinos are close, cheap ($5 for 24 hours) and run free shuttles back and forth all day.
More Reviews (17)
- See All The Pier at Ceasars
- Atlantic City Air Show
- Help getting accomodations
- See All Sin city.......lol!
- See All A melting pot.
- Public transportation abounds.
Lady7's Related Pages
Atlantic City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Atlantic City, New Jersey"
- "Welcome to Atlantic City, NJ"
- "I'm all in BABY!"
- "Always Turned On"
- "It's my city by the sea."
- "Casino city slowly evolving into resort town"
- "Atlantic City: The Sin City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Atlantic City
- Hotels in Atlantic City
- Transportation in Atlantic City
- Nightlife in Atlantic City
- Restaurants in Atlantic City
- Shopping in Atlantic City
- Warnings and Dangers in Atlantic City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Atlantic City
- 19 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Atlantic City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Atlantic City
- updated a Atlantic City Travelogue "Classic Car Show...a family tradition"
- Uploaded a Photo to "It's my city by the sea."
- Wrote a Review The Pier at Ceasars about Caesar's Casino in Atlantic City Things to Do
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "RE: RE: Popups...."
- Commented on one of emerson24_2002's Atlantic City travel pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Atlantic City Intro, 19 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Philadelphia Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Boardwalk- 17 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Trump Taj Mahal- 9 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Malls and Outlet Malls- 3 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Casinos and Gambling- 13 Reviews, 15 Photos
- Beach- 8 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Bally's- 9 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Caesar's Casino- 10 Reviews, 16 Photos
- Tropicana- 4 Reviews, 16 Photos
- Borgata Hotel and Casino- 3 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Absecon Lighthouse- 4 Reviews, 12 Photos
See All Atlantic City Things to Do