"MY NEW HOME" talmid's Profile

My new work place

Hello! I am from Mexico and recently (February 2009) moved to Oslo, Norway. I do scientific research. I work at Rikshospitalet. That is the National Hospital in Norway. I am not a physician though. My area of expertise is radio communications engineering. We are trying to develop a "smart" hospital, in which everything, and I mean everything, is wireless :-) It is a nice place to work at.

My new neighborhood

Before moving to Oslo I was living in Tel-Aviv, Israel. So you can imagine the big change. My neighborhood looks nothing like the streets of Tel-Aviv, at least during the winter :-))

• Intro Updated Feb 20, 2009

• Usctwin's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Hi Raul, have a great birthday!

• connectingrod's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2012 at 11:10 PM

A BIRTHDAY is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

• TrendsetterME's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Hey Raul, "Happy Birthday", with all my best wishes ... :)

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2010 at 8:17 PM

Hi Raul - sending birthday wishes from India. Hope you have a great day! How are you enjoying Olso?

• suvanki's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2009 at 1:37 PM

Happy Birthday Greetings from Sheffield! I had a great weekend in your city a few years ago. Best Wishes, Sue x

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2009 at 9:17 AM

Feliz cumple Raul and many happy returns of the day. Saludos desde Lisboa que te espera en Mayo para el Euromeeting. Fantástico con vteers de todo el mondo :-)

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2009 at 3:20 AM

Yes your new home DOES look a little different than Tel-Aviv or BeerSheva ^O^...hope you are enjoying it as much also. Martin

• Feb 2, 2009 at 7:06 PM

Sure, of course I know Rikshospitalet! Should be an interesting place to work (even though Oslo is, of course, a horrible city;o)) I hope you'll enjoy it there - you should escape to Bergen some time ;o)

• Gili_S's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2009 at 8:57 AM

Nothing is for good, I moved here for the beer ;-)

• omran's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2008 at 8:07 AM

Wishing you happiness success and prosperity during the coming years. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Best Wishes

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
talmid's Profile Photo

talmid

“With the poor people of this earth I want to share my fate”

Real Name