"Riobamba" Top 5 Page for this destination Riobamba by jglsongs
Riobamba Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 272 photos
...and the gateway to the high sierra, Riobamba is often shadowed by nearby Baños, but it's a good home base for exploring the area.
(It's more than just the Nariz del Diablo train station)
One thing that I did see in the small towns and markets of Ecuador - tourists seeing the indigenous people (mainly the... more travel advice
Three times a week (Wed., Fri. and Sun.), crowds of people horde the Riobamba train station at 6:00am to ride the Nariz... more travel advice
jglsongs' Related Pages
Riobamba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Riobamba and Chimborazo"
- "One Night in Rio... bamba that is"
- "Riobamba - a quiet town in the Andes"
- "Riobamba: Your Base in the Chimborazo Province"
- "Five weeks as a Riobambeña"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Riobamba
- Hotels in Riobamba
- Transportation in Riobamba
- Nightlife in Riobamba
- Restaurants in Riobamba
- Shopping in Riobamba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Riobamba
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Riobamba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Riobamba
Photos in RiobambaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 52 reviews, 43 photos
- New York City Intro, 62 reviews, 33 photos
- Berlin Intro, 22 reviews, 32 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos
- Chicago Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Dublin Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Nicaragua Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Brooklyn Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Dresden Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos