"The Hunters Homepage" hunter.nigel's Profile

Me and mine

I am 40 (Or I was at time of writing) and live in Leeds in the North of England. I am married to Sharon and have one son - Amos. (and as of last week - a daughter - Tilly)
I work as Client Services Director at a mid sized advertising and design agency (Also called 'england' by coincidence)
I have travelled VERY extensively around Europe, Africa, Far East, Pacific/ Australiasian areas and I have recently returned from my first trip to NYC and the Bahamas. So far this year i have travelled to dubai a couple of time too, a real favourite of mine

My son - Amos

This is a picture of my son - Amos taken at Scarborough, UK!. He is almost 2 (22 Jan) and is a constant inspiration after being born almost 3 months early and living the early days in Special Care Baby Unit at the hospital. Unfortunately his twin brother Noah didnt make it, so we cherish Amos for both.
He's well travelled too! - in his first year he visited Dubai 3 times, Mauritius , Amsterdam, Cannes, New York and Grand Bahama Island once each! - not bad for a one year old!

And now Im glad to be able to say that now we have a daughter - Tilly, born 22 July 2005

Home is where the heart is

I live in a small village called East Keswick about 9 miles outside Leeds and Harrogate and about 14 miles from fantastic York.

The photo shows my dad and son, with one of my two dalmations - Dillon. Basil (The other) is probably looking for some food somewhere - he usually is

• Intro Updated Sep 17, 2005

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!