"New Zealand....where middle earth begins..." New Zealand by RinaNeo
New Zealand Travel Guide: 14,517 reviews and 36,767 photos
It was a self drive trip ... althougth we initially booked the land tour from the Singapore Natas fair... the land package cost us around SGD800 bucks per person based on a twin sharing and includes a four wheel drive for 8 days. However we were told one month later that the agent couldn't get the hotel/ motel and we have to pay extra. That's when we decided to do all the arrangements ourself. We book our hotel thru www.hotelclub.net and the car from hertz. By doing that.. we only have to pay SGD600 plus per person at the end of the day... so for those who are planning a trip to NZ, consider a DIY trip. You get to plan everything and feel the excitement as the travel date gets nearer....
NZ is wonderful.... really a good relaxing holiday....
Another enchanting architecture standing proud in Dunedin...
Shotover jet.... you've gotta try this one.... if you're not up to bungee jumping , sky diving and getting urself wet doing the water rafting, shotover jet is the least scary sports u can try...
- Pros:Full of scenary.....
- Cons:Can't think of any.....
- In a nutshell:Its a place worth visting, even twice...
This is the place where they get most of the horses for the LOTR movies...the trail is fantastic and the ride...... more travel advice
RinaNeo's Related Pages
New Zealand Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kia Ora - Aotearoa"
- "A Proud Local Shows You Around New Zealand!!!"
- "Antipodean Paradise"
- "Living and Travelling in New Zealand"
- "The most beautiful country in the world"
- "North & South Islands."
- "God's Country!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New Zealand
- Hotels in New Zealand
- Transportation in New Zealand
- Nightlife in New Zealand
- Restaurants in New Zealand
- Shopping in New Zealand
- Warnings and Dangers in New Zealand
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in New Zealand
- 53 Reviews
- 133 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to New Zealand?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New Zealand
- Posted in Travel Dubai Forum "RE: RE: VT-Meeting Dubai - let's..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Milford Sound Part 2"
- updated a New Zealand Travelogue "Milford Sound Part 2"
- Wrote a Review view of queenstown taken from Heli Ride in New Zealand Things to Do
- Commented on one of K.Knight's New Zealand travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 49 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- New Zealand Intro, 28 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Franz Josef Glacier Intro, 18 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Dubai Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos
- Guangzhou Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manhattan Island Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
Top New Zealand hotels
- Auckland Hotels
- 1042 Reviews - 2303 Photos
- Wellington Hotels
- 593 Reviews - 1272 Photos
- Rotorua Hotels
- 480 Reviews - 1216 Photos
- Queenstown Hotels
- 641 Reviews - 1706 Photos
- Christchurch Hotels
- 1244 Reviews - 2614 Photos
- Tauranga Hotels
- 18 Reviews - 49 Photos
- Palmerston North Hotels
- 32 Reviews - 92 Photos
- Paihia Hotels
- 118 Reviews - 263 Photos
- Kaikoura Hotels
- 206 Reviews - 681 Photos
- Napier Hotels
- 200 Reviews - 520 Photos
- Dunedin Hotels
- 340 Reviews - 803 Photos
- Oamaru Hotels
- 50 Reviews - 98 Photos
- Taupo (town) Hotels
- 32 Reviews - 101 Photos
- New Plymouth Hotels
- 18 Reviews - 42 Photos
- Matamata Hotels
- 27 Reviews - 147 Photos