"Working in Kenia" Top 5 Page for this destination Kenya by mauritsh
Kenya Travel Guide: 4,301 reviews and 11,668 photos
My temporary car, the other Landrover broke down
This man is left alone, the room, bed all is dirty, this is a "Government Hospital", for us in Europe unbelievable. There they say he has at least a bed so he should not complain.
This is the last stage of AIDS, so we see many people suffering this way. This was during the visit of the Dutch Ambassador to Lodwar on August 7, 2003
Flying along the Elgeyo Escarpment you can find this high waterfall. The Escarpment is very spectacular, because it drops at some places 2000 feet.
- Pros:nice people
- Cons:to many guns available in the region
- In a nutshell:needs to be helped
It is not the grown ups that do the real work. The youngest are in charge over the cattle, they are the Herdsmen and are... more travel advice
Here you see my most favourite animal, the giraffe. The word "giraffe" comes from the Arab word xirapha, which means... more travel advice
mauritsh's Related Pages
Kenya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jamhuri ya Kenya"
- "Mombasa & once around the National Parks"
- ""YOUR @SS is GRASS!:"
- "Working in Kenia"
- "AMBOSELI SAFARI!!"
- "KENYA, JAMBO"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kenya
- Hotels in Kenya
- Transportation in Kenya
- Nightlife in Kenya
- Restaurants in Kenya
- Shopping in Kenya
- Warnings and Dangers in Kenya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kenya
- 40 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kenya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kenya
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kenya Intro, 40 reviews, 43 photos
- Tanzania Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- England Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Hengelo Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Europe Intro, 6 photos
- Germany Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- South Africa Intro, 3 photos
- California Intro, 2 photos
- Turkey Intro, 2 photos
- Sudan Intro, 2 photos