"Helsinki Finland" Finland by Alagator
Finland Travel Guide: 9,728 reviews and 22,366 photos
Although the Finnesh language is incomprehensible to outsiders, most everyone speaks English.
When the sun is out in Finland in the Spring, the people all congregate in sunny, open places. This is after the long dark winters. Could not believe all the saunas along the Baltic seashore. People actually jump into the icy water after their sauna!
Take the "party boat" overnight to Stockholm if that's your next destination. Very scenic Summer trip if you can stay awake for much of it.
- Pros:Friendly people, slightly cheaper than the Scandanavian counties
- In a nutshell:Beautiful and clean city on the Baltic. Great jumping-off place for Estonia, et at
Alagator's Related Pages
Finland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Finland - about stereotypes and uniqueness"
- "Tales from the Thousand Lakes"
- "It is never too hot in Finland"
- "Fin de Lande"
- "IMPORTANT FINLAND FACTS"
- "Finland, it is quite fine land, may I say"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Finland
- Hotels in Finland
- Transportation in Finland
- Nightlife in Finland
- Restaurants in Finland
- Shopping in Finland
- Warnings and Dangers in Finland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Finland
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Finland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Finland
Top 10 Pages
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Belgium Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Norway Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Italy Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Bavaria Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Egypt Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Northern Ireland Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Pensacola Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos