"Norway" Norway by Alagator
Norway Travel Guide: 10,452 reviews and 29,854 photos
Norway is one of the most scenic counties I've visited. Take the famous "Norway in a Nutshell" tour out of either Oslo or Bergen. Have visited Oslo, Bergen, and Harstad above the Artic Circle where the sun never sets in the summer. Friendliest people of all. Cost is very high.
Bergen is an old Hanseatic town. The old area is well preserved. Around the harbor you can buy prepared food, like smoked salmon, as well as handicraft jewelry.
Lots of picturesque little fishing villages along the northern coast of Norway. The water is ice cold year-round, and snow stays on the off-shore island peaks.
Steamers visit the coastal villages a few times a day. Good way to travel. Some of the towns are also connected by high-speed catamarans.
- Pros:Some of most beautiful scenery in Europe
- Cons:high costs
- In a nutshell:Go see it even if you have to borrow the money
You can eventully find an original, all-wood, stave church if you look for them. Most are preserved as national... more travel advice
Alagator's Related Pages
Norway Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Norway: The fjords land"
- "Norway - the nature in its purest form"
- "Saagar's Norway pages"
- "Beautiful Norway!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Norway
- Hotels in Norway
- Transportation in Norway
- Nightlife in Norway
- Restaurants in Norway
- Shopping in Norway
- Warnings and Dangers in Norway
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Norway
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Norway?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norway
Top 10 Pages
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Belgium Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Norway Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Italy Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Bavaria Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Egypt Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Northern Ireland Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Pensacola Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos