"Stunning Prague" Prague by gilabrand

• Last visit to Prague: Mar 2003
  • Intro Updated Oct 9, 2006

• lionreb's Profile Photo
    Oct 27, 2010 at 6:03 AM

Loved your Prague tips ! It is definitely a city that I would like to visit...Great advice for all travelers..Daniel

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2010 at 12:55 PM

Gila, fantastic page with oustanding photos of Prague. I especially like your practical transportation tips.

• picek's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2010 at 3:27 AM

Touching story on Torah Mantle 'travel' to Jerusalem. Nice page. I last visited Praha in 2003 and I always wish to return (there are always some things I leave to see for next time).

• Camping_Girl's Profile Photo
    Dec 7, 2009 at 7:52 PM

What a wonderful page Gila! Great tips and photos, Prague is a place I have wanted to visit for quite some time.

• alancollins's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2009 at 9:42 AM

The hotel I tried in Prague was slightly more basic than the Novotel, but all the reception staff spoke excellent English.

• Pablos_new's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2009 at 10:37 PM

Prague is great as usual! :)

• davesut's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2009 at 4:17 AM

In return for ratings, thank you, I should have tried the tears years ago. Good detailed tips, know to give the museum a miss if I ever make it back.

• Tijavi's Profile Photo
    Mar 3, 2009 at 9:03 AM

Thanks for this wonderful tour of Prague. I like the way you present your tips - helpful, compact, well-written. And oh, those Czech crystals are exquisite indeed.

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2009 at 2:14 PM

Hi Gila, I read you wouldnt mind getting some ratings and I wouldnt mind enjoying some more of your pages!

• Manara's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2009 at 12:21 PM

You had expressed a wish in the misc forum, and here I am, reading this beautiful page of yours.

gilabrand

“You were born an original; don't die a copy.”

Badges & Stats in Prague