"Afula: The Home of Israeli Sunflower Seeds" `Afula by gilabrand
`Afula Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 23 photos
On the way to the spectacular Roman ruins in Beit Shean, we stopped off to eat in Afula. The first restaurant, which came recommended, was packed. A long line of people were standing outside and we were told we would have to wait at least half an hour to be seated. No time for that. The second restaurant looked promising. After being ushered to a nice table, our hopes were high. The waitress came back with sad news. The kitchen was out of cooking gas. We would have to wait, maybe an hour, to be served. No time for that.
At the shwarma shop, there was no line and no need to wait at all. Everything was ready in a jiffy. The place was far from elegant, but the shwarma was delicious.
Moral of the story: No need to fast. There's always fast food.
gilabrand's Related Pages
`Afula Travel Guide
- Things to Do in `Afula
- Hotels in `Afula
- Nightlife in `Afula
- Restaurants in `Afula
- See All...
Badges & Stats in `Afula
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to `Afula?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in `Afula
Photos in `AfulaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 80 reviews, 169 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 47 reviews, 98 photos, 8 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 28 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haifa Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Prague Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem District Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue