"Rosh Pinna - Cornerstone of the Galilee" Rosh Pinna by gilabrand
Rosh Pinna Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 57 photos
has become the chief cornerstone."
In 1878, Gai Oni, the first modern Jewish settlement in the Galilee, was founded. After enduring three years of drought, the settlers abandoned it. A few years later, in 1882, a group of Romanian Jews succeeded in building a lasting Jewish settlement north of Safed. They named it Rosh Pinna, the Hebrew word for "cornerstone."
gilabrand's Related Pages
Rosh Pinna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Pearl of the North"
- "Rosh Pina"
- "Old entrance road to Rosh Pina"
- "Rosh Pinna"
- "Rosh Pinna - Cornerstone of the Galilee"
- "A chapter in last century history"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rosh Pinna
- Hotels in Rosh Pinna
- Transportation in Rosh Pinna
- Restaurants in Rosh Pinna
- Shopping in Rosh Pinna
- Warnings and Dangers in Rosh Pinna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rosh Pinna
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Rosh Pinna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rosh Pinna
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 80 reviews, 169 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 47 reviews, 98 photos, 8 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 28 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haifa Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem District Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Flushing Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue