"Ixtapa and Zihautanejo" Top 5 Page for this destination Ixtapa by toontown
Ixtapa Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 101 photos
We have visited Ixtapa twice and had a wonderful time here on the west coast of Mexico. The resorts are not crowded and are populated by more affluent Mexicans than North Americans or Europeans. We find the climate is a lot more predictable in this area than on the Caribbean side of Mexico.
- Pros:Great weather, nice beach and restaurants
- Cons:The ocean can be a bit rough for swimming sometimes
- In a nutshell:The luxury of the hotel zone combined with the old world charm of nearby Zihautanejo
There are so many different icecream shops in Ixtapa and they always were doing a brisk trade and no wonder - the... more travel advice
Everyone was out and about or in a restaurant waiting for the New Year, including families, but the party didn't really... more travel advice
toontown's Related Pages
Ixtapa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ixtapa and Zihautanejo"
- "One Crazy Week"
- "Christmas in Ixtapa !"
- "Ixtapa Sunsets"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ixtapa
- Hotels in Ixtapa
- Transportation in Ixtapa
- Nightlife in Ixtapa
- Restaurants in Ixtapa
- Shopping in Ixtapa
- Warnings and Dangers in Ixtapa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ixtapa
- 13 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ixtapa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ixtapa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla Mujeres Intro, 23 reviews, 53 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ixtapa Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos
- Olympic National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Punta Cana Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tofino Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Provincia de Puerto Plata Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Province of British Columbia Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.