"Paradise on Isla Mujeres" Top 5 Page for this destination Isla Mujeres by toontown
Isla Mujeres Travel Guide: 210 reviews and 576 photos
Isla Mujeres is only a 15 minute ferry ride from Cancun and it has that great island feeling - laid back, friendly, relatively safe, inexpensive and sunny! When we need to escape the winter blahs this is a great place to get away to. People staying in Cancun often go to Isla Mujeres for a daytrip. One of the most popular places to hang out is Playa Norte. Snorkeling is also popular.
One of the great things about the island is the large variety of accommodations to suit any style, budget or mood. You can stay in a small budget hotel in town, or a chic boutiquie hotel spa, a Cancun-style all-inclusive, a bed-and-breakfast, or rent one of the many vacation properties along either shore.
- Pros:Easy access from Cancun airport, friendly, fun, good food, great water
- Cons:No cons, unless being addicted to Isla is a con because you never want to go anywhere else!
- In a nutshell:Fun in the sun
We booked Privilege Aluxes as part of a package deal and got a reasonably good price. Although this is an all-inclusive... more travel advice
There are iguanas, as well as small lizards, all over the island. They usually bake themselves in the sun on rocks and... more travel advice
toontown's Related Pages
Isla Mujeres Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE PERFECT DAY ON ISLA MUJERES"
- "Isla Mujeres"
- "Relaxed Island"
- "Paradise on Isla Mujeres"
- "Light Years from Cancun"
- "Isla Mujeres (Island of Women)"
- "Isla Mujeres, Mexico"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isla Mujeres
- Hotels in Isla Mujeres
- Transportation in Isla Mujeres
- Nightlife in Isla Mujeres
- Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
- Shopping in Isla Mujeres
- Warnings and Dangers in Isla Mujeres
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isla Mujeres
- 20 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Isla Mujeres?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isla Mujeres
Photos in Isla MujeresSee All Photos (44)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla Mujeres Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ixtapa Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos
- Olympic National Park Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Punta Cana Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tofino Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Provincia de Puerto Plata Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Province of British Columbia Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.