"Welcome To The Lakes District" Top 5 Page for this destination Windermere by olyrunner
Windermere Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 76 photos
After spending a few days in busy Liverpool, it sure felt good to get back to a slower pace. After a hearty breakfast it was time to take a hike. The vista was certainly worth the effort.
I went running in the early mornings, and didn't pass a single person. But I kept expecting a hobbit to jump out of the bushes.
It was just amazing to see all the different homes and gardens. Take a look at this unique entrance!
- Pros:Beautiful, Slower Pace
- Cons:Quite A Few Tourists Over Easter Break
- In a nutshell:I Know There's A Hobbit There Somewhere
Okay, I didn't actually eat here....I just thought it was a funny reminder about what would happen if you didn't pay... more travel advice
olyrunner's Related Pages
Windermere Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome To The Lakes District"
- "Beatrix Potter and the Lake District"
- "Lakes and Poets"
- "Lake Windermere"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Windermere
- Hotels in Windermere
- Transportation in Windermere
- Nightlife in Windermere
- Restaurants in Windermere
- Shopping in Windermere
- Warnings and Dangers in Windermere
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Windermere
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Windermere?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Windermere
Photos in WindermereSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Liverpool Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Olympia Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windermere Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burlington Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Peoria Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Portland Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Lowell Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Tucson Intro, 3 photos
- South Bend Intro, 3 photos