Koblenz Sports & Outdoors Tips by Mariajoy
Koblenz Sports & Outdoors: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Bowling Alley Bar
After a hot and humid day we had the stormiest of nights and we chose this night to venture out to the Rheinwied Bowling-Center in Koblenz. (Thankfully I had been fore-warned about the arrival of the storm by a local weather-watching VTer!)
Once inside the bowling alley, the crack of the ball on skittles quickly drowned out the Donner und Blitzen raging outside!
This is a very nice bowling alley (although my experience of these places is limited!) The staff are helpful and friendly, and organisers of large groups get their first drink free! Vielen Dank! ( but after the first one expect to pay 2.5 Euro for a coke!! )
When we were there, local bowling teams were also playing. It's interesting to watch the professionals! How DO they manage to get a strike every time???
They are open Mon-Fri 15.00-01am
Billiards and darts are also available here.
Equipment: Nothing - just learn your European shoe size so you can hire them there.
Just to help you..... here's a link to a shoe-size conversion table website!
Shoe size conversion table
Address: Heddersdorfer Strasse 44-46, Neuwied 56564
Phone: 02631 824982
Theme: Sports Watching
More Reviews (10)
Mariajoy's Related Pages
Koblenz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where Rhine and Moselle meet ? and also VTers!"
- "Castellum apud confluentes"
- "Koblenz, like my 2nd home"
- "Opera in Koblenz"
- "Where two great rivers meet - Koblenz"
- "koblenz germany"
- "Koblenz, Coblenz, Confluentia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Koblenz
- Hotels in Koblenz
- Transportation in Koblenz
- Nightlife in Koblenz
- Restaurants in Koblenz
- Shopping in Koblenz
- Warnings and Dangers in Koblenz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Koblenz
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Koblenz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Koblenz
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 343 reviews, 900 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 83 reviews, 174 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination East Sussex Intro, 53 reviews, 172 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 57 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brighton Intro, 47 reviews, 103 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 35 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 31 reviews, 78 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Potsdam Intro, 24 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna 32 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Magdeburg Intro, 35 reviews, 54 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (36)
- Deutsches Eck- 44 Reviews, 66 Photos
- Altstadt - Old Town- 38 Reviews, 61 Photos
- Fort Ehrenbreitstein- 21 Reviews, 53 Photos
- Basilica St. Kastor- 14 Reviews, 31 Photos
- Historic Buildings- 12 Reviews, 27 Photos
- Day Trip to Marksburg- 9 Reviews, 32 Photos
- Liebfrauenkirche- 12 Reviews, 25 Photos
- Jesuitenplatz - Square- 9 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Rhine and Moselle Promenade- 8 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Goerresplatz - Fountain- 5 Reviews, 12 Photos
See All Koblenz Things to Do