Vienna Shopping Tips by Mariajoy
Vienna Shopping: 208 reviews and 325 photos
Nice Souvenir Shop
This was a souvenir shop selling all kinds of things related to the famous Haus acoss the street - postcards, posters, calendars, mugs, jewellery etc etc.
What to buy: I bought a really nice calendar with photos of the HundertwasserHaus taken on each month of the year.
They also sell stamps for Europe here too.
What to pay: The calendar was about 9E but there were bigger ones for 12-14E.
Address: 3 Loewengasse
Directions: Opposite the HundertwasserHaus on the other side of the road.
It was really lovely to see these gorgeous flowers on this stall - but I couldn't see any prices so I don't know how much you would have to pay!
I thought Amsterdam had nice flower stalls - but at least all of these were real!
What to buy: Beautiful flowers
What to pay: I guess it varies.
Address: Rotenturmstrasse - I think!!!! :
Directions: Near St Stephan's Dom
Crowds at the fleamarket
A Saturday morning fleamarket by the Donau. It seemed extremely popular, but I resisted as I already had enough to carry in my rucksack.
What to buy: Anything! All kinds of things on sale here - trash and treasure.
What to pay: You could try haggling.
Directions: If you are standing on SchwedenBruecke - look down on the right.
More Reviews (35)
Mariajoy's Related Pages
Vienna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My birthplace & the place where I feel at home !"
- "VIENNA, AUSTRIA ~ MUSIC IS IN THE AIR !"
- "Rainy day in Vienna 2006, sunny in 2013"
- "VIENNA AND THE PASSION OF ART"
- "Vienna and its never-ending history"
- "Just More then Mozart, Strauss und Sacher torte"
- "Still a city of dreams"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vienna
- Hotels in Vienna
- Transportation in Vienna
- Nightlife in Vienna
- Restaurants in Vienna
- Shopping in Vienna
- Warnings and Dangers in Vienna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vienna
- 38 Reviews
- 71 Photos
- 21 Forum posts
- 42 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vienna
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "It's been a while....."
- Commented on one of Trekki's Vienna travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Fischer von Erlach Wing - Museum Quarter"
- updated a Vienna Travel Page "OH!! Vienna!"
- Wrote a Review Stiftskirche, Mariahilferstrasse about churches in Vienna Off The Beaten Path
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 343 reviews, 900 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 83 reviews, 174 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination East Sussex Intro, 53 reviews, 172 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 57 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brighton Intro, 47 reviews, 103 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 35 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 38 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 31 reviews, 78 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Potsdam Intro, 24 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Magdeburg Intro, 35 reviews, 54 photos
- Schonbrunn- 293 Reviews, 549 Photos
- Stephansdom- 236 Reviews, 479 Photos
- Hofburg- 231 Reviews, 503 Photos
- Belvedere- 174 Reviews, 320 Photos
- Hundertwasser- 111 Reviews, 217 Photos
- Ringstrasse- 174 Reviews, 287 Photos
- Oper - Staatsoper- 97 Reviews, 166 Photos
- Karlskirche - St Charles Church- 95 Reviews, 171 Photos
- Giant Ferris Wheel- 45 Reviews, 74 Photos
- Spanische Hofreitschule - Lipizzaner- 39 Reviews, 69 Photos
See All Vienna Things to Do