Brighton Shopping Tips by Mariajoy Top 5 Page for this destination
Brighton Shopping: 61 reviews and 65 photos
An Aladdins cave - a treasture trove! The Brighton Bead Shop is just a great place to buy all kinds of glorious little plastic, metal, bone or wooden drops of rainbow technicolor and make them into something individual and personal for just a FEW PENCE!! The beads come in all shapes and sizes and even though you may already have had an idea of something you want to make, once you get in there you will be inspired by the designs and styles of beads available and be spoilt for choice. At anything from 1p to 1.50p per bead - you can have a field day in here!!!!!!
They also supply everything you could possibly need to make necklaces, and earrings, including the leather or plastic thong (25p per meter!), clasps, hooks and long nosed pliers. There are helpful assistants who give all the advice you might need.
What to buy: Beads, beads and more beads!!!
What to pay: just a few pence to a few pounds - depends on the amount of beads you want!!
Directions: The Laines, Brighton
Phone: 01323 740 777
This place sells gorgeous shoes - and no animals were harmed in the making of those shoes! Now I can enjoy my shoes without a conscience!! Hooray!!!
Unfortunately (for me) it's not open on Sundays!!
What to buy: Anything from funky flip-flops to babelicious boots.
What to pay: under 20 quid for flip-flops and up to 60 quid for rouched boots with buckles :)
Address: North Laines
Directions: Follow signs for "The Laines"
The Laines, Brighton
The North Laines in Brighton are full of funky independent little shops, boutiques, handmade jewellery, art, crafts, secondhand clothes, records, cool cafes and shoes to die for etc etc the list is endless... it's all very trendy and not very cheap but definitely well worth seeing if you are in the city.
What to pay: A little more than average
Address: The Laines,Brighton
Nice place in Brighton selling all kinds of 'ethnic' style home furnishings. I just looked but didn't buy.
Address: The Laines
Theme: Home Furnishing
More Reviews (43)
- See All Beautiful hotel on the seafront
- See All Brighton bar
- See All It might not be Haute Cuisine but its...
Mariajoy's Related Pages
Brighton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brighton Rocks !"
- "BRIGHTON - THE CITY THAT ATE HOVE"
- "London's naughty seaside retreat"
- "Brighton - The city by the sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brighton
- Hotels in Brighton
- Transportation in Brighton
- Nightlife in Brighton
- Restaurants in Brighton
- Shopping in Brighton
- Warnings and Dangers in Brighton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brighton
- 47 Reviews
- 103 Photos
- 11 Forum posts
- 52 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Brighton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brighton
Photos in BrightonSee All Photos (103)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 343 reviews, 900 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 83 reviews, 174 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination East Sussex Intro, 53 reviews, 172 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 57 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brighton Intro, 47 reviews, 103 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 35 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 31 reviews, 78 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Potsdam Intro, 24 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vienna 32 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Magdeburg Intro, 35 reviews, 54 photos
- Royal Pavilion- 56 Reviews, 105 Photos
- The Lanes- 16 Reviews, 19 Photos
- The Beach- 35 Reviews, 49 Photos
- Palace Pier- 38 Reviews, 63 Photos
- Sealife Centre- 11 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Devils Dyke- 5 Reviews, 9 Photos
- West Pier- 13 Reviews, 15 Photos
- The Marina- 5 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Preston Park- 1 Review, 1 Photo