"Brighton" Top 5 Page for this destination Brighton by Mariajoy

Brighton Travel Guide: 903 reviews and 1,613 photos

I am often in Brighton as it is not too far from where I live and I try to update the pages fairly regularly!

For loads of info about where to go and what to see in Brighton check the website:

Visit Brighton

• Pros:Cosmopolitan, vibrant and lively
  • Intro Updated Mar 2, 2009

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2011 at 1:18 PM

Great nightlife tips!

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2009 at 12:27 PM

You definitely tell it like it is and I enjoy your comments/pictures. We hope to go along the coast one day. My last trip is to Utah & Arizona parks. It was fabulous color and mountains. Hiking/driving to remote areas, Natural Bridges, Page were best

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Mar 4, 2009 at 1:32 PM

So how late is "very late"?

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2008 at 12:20 AM

So many attracting places, not only the beach...Thanx!

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2008 at 10:55 AM

Do you really call that graffiti? Is this not a mural?

• ChrisnJan's Profile Photo
    Dec 27, 2007 at 12:50 PM

Ha Ha hi Maria, just read your dog racing tip. I don't know how proven the "pooh" theory is but it definitely gives George an extra boost of energy for a short while afterwoods.

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2007 at 9:16 AM

Maria - So great to see Barfly - my daughter w/friends called me from there one rousing night. She spent her junior year at Sussex Univ and wanted to stay. Her home school, Georgetown, was somewhat peeved and said she had to get herself back to graduate!

• rozehill's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2007 at 3:31 AM

Wonderful memories for me to see your pages, especially the shopping ones. The Laines are so quaint

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2007 at 6:30 PM

Hi Maria and thanks for your birthday wishes, nice to see your tips and pics of Brighton. Reminding me i must hurry up and get down for an interior tour of the lovely Royal Pavilion!

• jo104's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2007 at 5:42 AM

IGreat new updates Maria, I am planning to bring my gay friend down to Brighton when he visits we'd like to stay a sat night but so few places do 1 night on a wknd so may just be a daytrip

Badges & Stats in Brighton

Have you been to Brighton?

Latest Activity in Brighton