""There'll be a Welcome In The Hillside!"" Top 5 Page for this destination Llangollen by Mariajoy

Llangollen Travel Guide: 70 reviews and 186 photos

• Pros:Warm hospitality, good company and amazing scenery!
  • Last visit to Llangollen: Dec 2006
  • Intro Updated Dec 17, 2006

• budapest8's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2010 at 7:02 PM

Nice pictures and tips, we passed through here and spent a short time here the beginning of this month. Must say the River Dee looked pretty fierce. Greetings from Budapest

• ranger49's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2009 at 12:53 PM

Nice page! It's never too late to learn something new about the country you live in. Thanks for Castell Dinas Bran! That carol service in the Abbey sounds lovely.

• roz.van's Profile Photo
    Sep 8, 2007 at 1:26 PM

It's so pretty! I have never been to wales but would like to one day. Something very special about a river in that kind of countryside too tho' I think I'd give the Kayaking a miss too!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2007 at 7:05 AM

My theory on Wales (never having been there), is that the more Ls there are in a place's name, the better. I must go and test my theory -- and ride that railway. (Closest I've been was Bristol, and I once saw the Welsh National Opera in Birmingham.)

• ettenaj's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2007 at 7:29 AM

Great little page on a great little town. :-))

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2007 at 9:41 AM

Bore da, Maria! Oh, yes, Welsh isn't easy at all!

• nickandchris's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2007 at 2:56 AM

Thanks for looking at my Mull page. There's nothing like a river in full spate, looks wild and treacherous.

• aussiejen's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2007 at 2:10 PM

Looks like a beautiful place to visit :)

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2006 at 11:54 PM

That carol concert sounds awesome - especially in such a setting! Must have sounded lovely to hear Silent Night sung in Welsh! We would love to have you here for our Gluehwein meeting next year! You know it is a tradition!! Merry Christmas!

• Gili_S's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2006 at 11:27 AM

Very nice page, I would love to visit Wales one day, the birthplace of my cutie :)

Badges & Stats in Llangollen

Have you been to Llangollen?