"Quest for the Ultimate Cupcake" Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond by Mariajoy

Richmond Travel Guide: 278 reviews and 895 photos

Spotting a photo of cupcakes to die for on a good VT friend's (sue_stone) page resulted in a sunny February Saturday trip to Richmond Farmer's Market.

• Last visit to Richmond: Feb 2008
  • Intro Updated Feb 8, 2008

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2008 at 1:02 AM

I've heard a lot about Richmond because a colleague of mine studied there (30 years ago) and she keeps talking about it. Also we set the storyline of one of our textbooks there, so I have written about Richmond but have never even been there (yet).

• nhcram's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2008 at 3:01 AM

Prawns, pizza, chocolate, cakes and cupcakes...my mouth is watering.

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2008 at 11:53 AM

hh, I should never ever come to Richmond - I would walk straight into this chocolate shop and never ever come out of it :-) Divine!! And the cupcakes as well :-))

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2008 at 10:13 AM

I suppose you have had a nice VT-meeting these days. Glad to watch a travelogue with famous VT-persons! Richmond looks very fine in a sunny February day. Green grass looks like spring has already come!

• bugulma's Profile Photo
    Feb 13, 2008 at 12:58 PM

interesting journey to the Farmers Market. I HOPE that you haven't such eyes in the real life :-))))

• alucas's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2008 at 8:14 AM

Now that's a proper cup-cake-tip !

• sue_stone's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2008 at 7:53 AM

Such a lovely day in Richmond today. After the farmers market we ate fish & chips by the river : )

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2008 at 10:35 AM

The chocolate shop looks like a confiserie with all these goodies :))

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2008 at 12:21 PM

Oha, the two top ranked London VT ladies on one photo. I have heard rumours that you can even get lost in London when accompanied by both of them.

Badges & Stats in Richmond

Have you been to Richmond?

Latest Activity in Richmond