Dublin Shopping Tips by Mariajoy Top 5 Page for this destination
Dublin Shopping: 155 reviews and 143 photos
Although I didn't buy anything here... it was recommended and it looked and SMELLED fabulous!!
What to buy: Chocolate, solid and liquid.
What to pay: Can you put a price on 1st class chocolate??
Directions: There are 5 shops in Dublin, Nassau St, Grafton St and at the Airport.... check the link above for the others.
Theme: Food and Drink
Any vending machine in any station or airport will sell these delightful, and delicious crisps for 80c. They are the nations favourite. I chose cheese and onion.
"3 out of 4 people prefer Tayto" - (That's what it claims on the packet) I wonder what the fourth one prefers??
What to buy: Soft drinks/crisps/chocolates/sweets
What to pay: Up to a couple of Euros
Directions: Somewhere on the station concourse
Phone: 01 803 609
Theme: Food and Drink
As it was Valentines Day, the flower sellers were doing a roaring trade. It seemed that EVERYBODY in Dublin was buying flowers that day... carrying armloads home to loved ones. The lovely ladies selling flowers were quite happy to give directions to daft tourists too.
What to buy: All kinds of flowers!
What to pay: Hmmm...as I wasn't buying any, I'm not sure what they cost... but Dubliners seemed happy enough.
Address: Grafton Street
"Sometimes she looked a little bored"
Same as before.
What to buy: Anything and everything.
What to pay: More than average.
Address: St Steven's Green
Directions: Central Dublin
Glass and banners
It's a Shopping Mall/Arcade.... Lots of little shops under one big roof. All the usual shops selling all the usual stuff. Not being a huge shopping fan (despite the rumours :)) I didn't buy anything here as there was nothing I couldn't get at home for cheaper, but the actual building was quite nice to look at.
What to buy: Everything.
What to pay: A bit more than average.
Address: St Stevens Green, Dublin
More Reviews (52)
- See All Great Cheesecake
- See All This Rucksack is MUCH too Big!
- See All Enjoying the Craic
- See All The Harding Hotel
- See All Nice Arch
- See All Ireland's Eye
Mariajoy's Related Pages
Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ultra Trendy Capital City"
- "Great place - but not the real Ireland"
- "Dublin - The Windy City!!"
- "My first trip to Ireland!"
- "Dirty old town"
- "The GREAT city of Dublin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dublin
- Hotels in Dublin
- Transportation in Dublin
- Nightlife in Dublin
- Restaurants in Dublin
- Shopping in Dublin
- Warnings and Dangers in Dublin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 57 Reviews
- 95 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 69 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination London Intro, 343 reviews, 900 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Intro, 83 reviews, 174 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination East Sussex Intro, 53 reviews, 172 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dublin Intro, 57 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brighton Intro, 47 reviews, 103 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 35 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 38 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 31 reviews, 78 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Potsdam Intro, 24 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Magdeburg Intro, 35 reviews, 54 photos
- Kilmainham Jail- 67 Reviews, 110 Photos
- Guinness Brewery- 140 Reviews, 215 Photos
- Trinity College- 139 Reviews, 204 Photos
- Christ Church Cathedral- 91 Reviews, 158 Photos
- Temple Bar- 50 Reviews, 73 Photos
- Ha'penny Bridge- 51 Reviews, 81 Photos
- Castle- 107 Reviews, 169 Photos
- St Stephen's Green- 60 Reviews, 122 Photos
- St Patrick's Cathedral- 53 Reviews, 121 Photos
- Jameson Distillery- 41 Reviews, 76 Photos
See All Dublin Things to Do