"Abuja the Capital City of Nigeria" Abuja by Legolas5
Abuja Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 36 photos
Abuja was created less the 30 years ago. Construction works began in the early 80's and many billions of $ were spent.
Today, with more then 4 million inhabitants in the city and it's environs, one can regard it as a success story. Not many artificial capital cities world wide became a real livingthing.
Though the city is yet far from reaching its master plan goals, development is rapid, the road network is well developed and new buildings are built constantly. Though there is no city hub, and some other metropolitan features one will seek in such a city, it is unique in many aspects.
PLEASE REFER ALSO TO MY "MINNA" TRAVEL PAGE
Asso Rock is one of Abuja's symbols.
Its a massive rock mountain. This formation is typical to this area and many such rocks are seen arround.
Legolas5's Related Pages
Abuja Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Abuja - Nigeria"
- "Abuja the Capital City of Nigeria"
- "No people please we're the capital"
- "Abuja- `Centre of unity'."
- "Abuja WELCOMES YOU HERE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abuja
- Hotels in Abuja
- Nightlife in Abuja
- Restaurants in Abuja
- Shopping in Abuja
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Abuja
- 8 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Abuja?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abuja
Top 10 Pages
- Abuja Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Amboseli National Park Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos
- Prague Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Peru Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Schaffhausen Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Kiev Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uganda Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Oshogbo Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Minna Intro, 1 review, 8 photos