"Queen Elizabeth National Park" Uganda by Legolas5
Uganda Travel Guide: 1,221 reviews and 3,025 photos
Queen Elizabeth National Park covers ~2000 sq. Kilometers ans is located in the western part of Uganda, near the border with Kongo.
it takes 6 to 7 hours drive from Kampala. I reccomend to drive one way on the northern route through Fort Portal, and the other on the main road through Mbrara and Masaka.
We spent there 2 nights. The Park has magnificent sceneries, wildlife, birds and an excellent "Mweya Lodge".
The Nile source - at Jinja, about 1.5 hours drive from Nairobi. Its an interesting site, though neglected. There are Kayaks and rafting opportunities.
- In a nutshell:Less travelled then Kenya, Friendly and promising
Legolas5's Related Pages
Uganda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""The pearl of Africa""
- "Pearl of Africa"
- "Uganda - The Pearl of Africa"
- "BACK TO THE ROOTS"
- "Once it was called the pearl of Africa"
- "Undoubtedly one of Africa's hidden gems!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Uganda
- Hotels in Uganda
- Transportation in Uganda
- Nightlife in Uganda
- Restaurants in Uganda
- Shopping in Uganda
- Warnings and Dangers in Uganda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Uganda
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Uganda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Uganda
Top 10 Pages
- Abuja Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Amboseli National Park Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos
- Prague Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Peru Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Schaffhausen Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Kiev Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uganda Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Oshogbo Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Minna Intro, 1 review, 8 photos