"Cochem - One of my favorite towns on the Mosel" Top 5 Page for this destination Cochem by JAFA-Rease
Cochem Travel Guide: 217 reviews and 459 photos
Cochem is a beautiful old city situated on the northern portion of the Mosel River.
It has a fully restored castle which dominates the terrrain. The castle is open for tours, except in the winter months.
Depending on your age group/student status you can expect to pay approximately 3 Euro for a tour
Cochem also has a nice shopping area which is cobbled. There are plenty of cafes, restaurants and bakeries to choose from.
If you hit all the right spots, you can bring yourself a bit of luck.
See my tips section for details!
- Pros:A great town to wander around in
- Cons:Can get a bit busy with tourists
- In a nutshell:Plenty to do and a see - A must for the Mosel river region
There are many cafe's, plenty of shopping and lots of restaurants in Cochem. Just sit back, relax and enjoy life! Don't... more travel advice
Rubbing the belly of "mermaids" like the one pictured here is supposed to bring you good luck for the rest of the day! more travel advice
JAFA-Rease's Related Pages
Cochem Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- " A great castle in the lovely Mosel - valley"
- "We 'did' Cochem"
- "Cochem - One of my favorite towns on the Mosel"
- "Cochem, "die Mosel erleben""
- "cochem germany"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cochem
- Hotels in Cochem
- Transportation in Cochem
- Restaurants in Cochem
- Shopping in Cochem
- Warnings and Dangers in Cochem
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cochem
- 8 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cochem?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cochem
Photos in CochemSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Kirkuk Intro, 28 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spangdahlem Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Philippsheim Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cochem Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Bendorf-Sayn Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- La Grande Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ellensburg Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Naches Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Turkey Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo
Latest Cochem hotel reviews
- Hotel Triton
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 12, 2013
- Moselromantik Hotel Kessler Meyer
- 13 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 29, 2013
- Hotel Germania
- 22 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 30, 2013
- Flair Hotel am Rosenhugel
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 12, 2013
- Hotel Karl Muller
- 34 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013
- Hotel Thul
- 12 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 14, 2013
- Alte Thorschenke
- 41 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 11, 2013