"Made it and have to build MANY pages" Osan by JAFA-Rease
Osan Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos
Well folks, I made it safely. I just haven't had any time to update my travelogue or build any pages. Like any move, or especially one taking you to the other side of the planet, it has kept me very busy.
I've experience a few things already. All well documented in my chicken scratch with photos which will accompany it. I just have to find the time to do it.
So, please bear with me.
I'm actually living in a small village outside Osan, Korea called Songtan.
Unfortunately the base didn't have enough dorm rooms for me. I'm of high enough rank to allow me to move into off base housing, but now high enough to be allowed to have a car. So, I have a nice walk to and from work each day. The walk takes me through some "scenic" territory ; )
- Pros:I'll have a unique opportunity to get paid to see "the other side of the world"
- Cons:I don't particularly care for rice ; )
- In a nutshell:Hey, I'm just glad to be here.
JAFA-Rease's Related Pages
Osan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shop 'til you drop!!"
- "Osan, South Korea"
- "Made it and have to build MANY pages"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Osan
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Osan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Osan
Top 10 Pages
- Kirkuk Intro, 28 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spangdahlem Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- Philippsheim Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cochem Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Bendorf-Sayn Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- La Grande Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ellensburg Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Naches Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Turkey Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo