"Made it and have to build MANY pages" Osan by JAFA-Rease

Osan Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos

'bout as foreign as I thought it'd be...

Well folks, I made it safely. I just haven't had any time to update my travelogue or build any pages. Like any move, or especially one taking you to the other side of the planet, it has kept me very busy.

I've experience a few things already. All well documented in my chicken scratch with photos which will accompany it. I just have to find the time to do it.

So, please bear with me.

I'm actually living in a small village outside Osan, Korea called Songtan.

Unfortunately the base didn't have enough dorm rooms for me. I'm of high enough rank to allow me to move into off base housing, but now high enough to be allowed to have a car. So, I have a nice walk to and from work each day. The walk takes me through some "scenic" territory ; )

• Pros:I'll have a unique opportunity to get paid to see "the other side of the world"
  • Cons:I don't particularly care for rice ; )
  • In a nutshell:Hey, I'm just glad to be here.
  • Last visit to Osan: Jun 2005
  • Intro Updated Jun 22, 2005

• Nathalie_B's Profile Photo
    Aug 4, 2005 at 1:32 PM

Will you ever update this page?? How much longer the whole VT community should wait? :)

• Mique's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2005 at 11:11 AM

So, if i drop by i do get a key right? so i can at least get in and out of this fortress if i like to

• frankcanfly's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2005 at 6:28 AM

Glad to see you made it safely! It was good to see you as you passed through Cincy... you've been quite busy since eh?

• Jun 13, 2005 at 11:16 PM

my hubby was just stationed in Osan in the beginning of may and we go to spangdhalem for 3 years after his tour. your info was very helpful. thank you, buffy

JAFA-Rease

“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. - Douglas Adams”

Badges & Stats in Osan