The adventures continue...
Oh no! I'm not a rookie anymore ; ) I no longer have an excuse for pages I could have built... And I'm not sure if I'll be building anymore. I still love VT at heart, just have so many conflicting priorities.
I'm U.S. Military, and was stationed in Spangdahlem, Germany for about 11 plus years. Then went to South Korea. Was also in many other locations. I'm off to Iraq again soon... Altogether that gives me nearly 16 years of residing overseas.
Hope you find my tips useful. If you would like more in depth or more colorful tips, especially on the Spangdahlem area, please just PM me. I lived there for a collective 11 years, speak the language and know just a bit about the area.
Things to know about me:
- I am the master of my own universe. This universe is only in my head and I haven't decided on it's name yet. I am leaning towards "Fred".
- I like the music I like. I don't care if you like it or not. I like it (am I repeating myself?).
- Life and goals it creates are not the "end all". You will achieve goals, if you aren't lazy, and you will do the best you can. The main thing is "are YOU happy with what you did?". By the way, if you are successful at achieving goals YOU WILL *** PEOPLE OFF!
- I hold integrity above all other things. If you have it you don't have to prove it. Your actions already did that for you.
- Brevity, my pet peave. If I ask a "Yes or No" question I expect a yes or no response. I don't want to know what the temperature of your flatuation was when you were thinking of a response.
- I like to read. I read what I want to read. If you come to be a friend of mine I may actually share a list with you.
- I'm a bit caustic (personality wise). If you stumble upon my pages and we become friends I may damage you ; )