"Barbados - A Photographer's Point of View" Top 5 Page for this destination Bathsheba by 4tun81
Bathsheba Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 60 photos
I'm a professional photographer, so naturally, I spent much of my time shooting. I shot over 430 pictures--probably the most I'd ever shot at once in my life. Barbados is a photographer's paradise. To go there and not shoot, whether you're a pro or an amateur, would be criminal!
A Barbadian (or "Bajan") smile is like nothing else. Talk about something that could melt butter!
- Pros:Great people; good weather; good surfing and bodyboarding
- Cons:High prices; narrow roads; "interesting" driving habits; a great deal of poverty
- In a nutshell:Barbados--Good People
If you like good liquor, get a bottle of Bajan rum. I think Mount Gay rum is the best. I don't like drinking liquor... more travel advice
Bajans, like many other Caribbean people, drive on the left, as is the British custom. ALWAYS remember that. The... more travel advice
Bathsheba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bathsheba, Barbados"
- "Surfers Destination"
- "Barbados - A Photographer's Point of View"
- "Where the Atlantic Meets Land..."
- "Soup bowl perfection"
- "Windy Bathsheba"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bathsheba
- Hotels in Bathsheba
- Transportation in Bathsheba
- Nightlife in Bathsheba
- Restaurants in Bathsheba
- Shopping in Bathsheba
- Warnings and Dangers in Bathsheba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bathsheba
- 6 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bathsheba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bathsheba
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (1)
No friends yet.