"MY HOME TOWN." MrsBrown's Profile

Home!

At last!! I was introduced to V.T. by the youngest of our trio of sons who has a PASSION for travel, photography V.T. and mathematics- the latter funding the former !( though I stand to be corrected!)
Home is Torquay , a beautiful part of the English Riviera in South Devon .I have lived here since Brian and I married on 1st June 1962 an unimaginable time ago.

Summer sunshine. The resulting seed head of this sunflower was 40cm across.the birds will have a feast!

Time to plough.

Torquay , like many other areas of the westcountry has recently suffered in the recent storms.This shows an area of the sea front close to Abbey Meadows on 27 october 04.

• Intro Updated Nov 2, 2004

• Thestumps's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2005 at 10:31 PM

I was in Torquay in 1990 on a ship. We stayed about ten days there. I remember big jellyfish in the bay. I also remember "Whole in the wall" "The Merry Monk" and "Outrigger" Also some "Grapevines" or something like that. I liked PINT OF BITTAH!!!

• MarvintheMartian's Profile Photo
    Oct 31, 2004 at 10:09 PM

Very good summer sunshine picture - just what you need in the UK at the moment! Hard to tell exactly how large the flower is.

• freya_heaven's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2004 at 12:05 AM

Hi Mary, Totnes is great isnt it. I was there yesturday clicking away for my page. I think the page is mostly going to be about food & shopping though!! (~_~)

• rexvaughan's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2004 at 3:59 PM

Thanks for visiting my Haarlem page. My travelogue there is still in progress, so you might want to check it out again later.

• XenoHumph's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2004 at 11:55 AM

You are the mother of a martian living on Saturn?? If you like flowers come visit your son in Houston in early April, it's the wild flower season, and it is splendid!

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2004 at 2:43 AM

Thanks for being through my pages! can't wait to see yours!

• sandysmith's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2004 at 11:43 PM

thank you for enjoying my pages and that they brought back happy memories

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
MrsBrown's Profile Photo

MrsBrown

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.