"Beautiful Kassala" Wilayat Kassala by uglyscot
Wilayat Kassala Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 56 photos
My first visit to Kassala was of three day's duration. My husband, myself and the two daughters we had at that time decided to stop there en route from Port Sudan to Khartoum. We stayed at the Government Resthouse which was comfortable. I remember it rained a lot while we were there. I was also fascinated by the different brightly coloured birds.
A forester took us around and we went to the foot of Jebel Kassala, an inselberg which was striking in the otherwise flat landscape. We went for a drive along the seasonal River Gash, which at that time was a mere trickle.
Since then there has been an influx of refugees from Eritrea.
uglyscot's Related Pages
Wilayat Kassala Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kassala (2010)"
- "MAKING A REST NEAR KASSALA"
- "Hababkoom A'asharah"
- "Beautiful Kassala"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wilayat Kassala
- Hotels in Wilayat Kassala
- Transportation in Wilayat Kassala
- Nightlife in Wilayat Kassala
- Restaurants in Wilayat Kassala
- Shopping in Wilayat Kassala
- Warnings and Dangers in Wilayat Kassala
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wilayat Kassala
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Wilayat Kassala?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wilayat Kassala
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 103 reviews, 354 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khartoum Intro, 68 reviews, 274 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 80 reviews, 222 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 64 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 49 reviews, 207 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sudan Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 9 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 26 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 26 reviews, 131 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omdurman Intro, 23 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues