"The White Cliffs of Dover" Dover by uglyscot
Dover Travel Guide: 347 reviews and 733 photos
i am a big sentimental softy at times, and seeing the white cliffs as we approach Britain by sea is sure to bring a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye. Somehow walking through a tube at Heathrow does not have such an impact, though I feel all emotional then too. But that's probably because I am an expat, and don't get home all that often.
I can't say much about Dover the town, but the cliffs are something I cannot forget .
uglyscot's Related Pages
Dover Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to England"
- "Gateway to England"
- "MEDIEVAL DOVER"
- "OUR FIRST TOWN IN ENGLAND WAS................."
- "More of a dirty greenish colour"
- "One day trip to Dover.."
- "Just passing through?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dover
- Hotels in Dover
- Transportation in Dover
- Nightlife in Dover
- Restaurants in Dover
- Shopping in Dover
- Warnings and Dangers in Dover
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dover
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Dover?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dover
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 103 reviews, 354 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khartoum Intro, 70 reviews, 274 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 81 reviews, 222 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 64 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 49 reviews, 207 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sudan Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 9 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 26 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 26 reviews, 131 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omdurman Intro, 23 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues