"Sully and the dinosaurs" Sully by uglyscot
Sully Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 10 photos
Sully beach is actually a pebble beach with some large flat platforms of red and grey rocks.
From the beach the ristol Channel can be seen with the two islands , and various boats sailing past.
Children have fun searching the pools for limpets winkles and crabs.
Fossil hunters search for ancient creatures, but didn't any, except the prints left by dinosaurs 2 or more million years ago.
uglyscot's Related Pages
Sully Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Sully
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Sully?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sully
Photos in SullySee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 103 reviews, 354 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khartoum Intro, 68 reviews, 274 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 80 reviews, 222 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 64 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 49 reviews, 207 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sudan Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 9 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 26 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 26 reviews, 131 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omdurman Intro, 23 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues