"Wrexham" Wrexham by uglyscot
Wrexham Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 10 photos
We spent a few days in Wrexham , staying on the Chester road in a b and b guest house [name forgotten], but they were expecting a rock band to stay there soon after we left.
Wrexham hasn't much to offer. We walked round the shopping area, went to the supermarket, and spent hours in the library.
Finding somewhere to eat at night was not easy, so ended up at a take away joint frequented by the local youths.
It is , however, a good centre for trips into Wales, and to Chester. The surrounding countryside is very nice too.
- Pros:nice countryside nearby
- Cons:not the safest of places
uglyscot's Related Pages
Wrexham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Not Quite Wrexham"
- "Welcome to Wales"
- "A train into Wales every day!"
- "Wrexham: Gateway to North Wales"
- "My Ancestry"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wrexham
- Hotels in Wrexham
- Transportation in Wrexham
- Nightlife in Wrexham
- Restaurants in Wrexham
- Warnings and Dangers in Wrexham
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wrexham
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Wrexham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wrexham
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 103 reviews, 354 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khartoum Intro, 68 reviews, 274 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 80 reviews, 222 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 64 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 49 reviews, 207 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sudan Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 9 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 26 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 26 reviews, 131 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omdurman Intro, 23 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues