"Viareggio-the King's Way" Viareggio by uglyscot
Viareggio Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 35 photos
We were staying in Forte dei Marmi for a month and for a change we would drive along the wide road to Viareggio. There wasn't much to do but the children enjoyed playing on the swings, sea-saw and roundabout; and the baby would sit on a sea horse and on the insertion of a coin move up and down. Simple joys.
Father would always make sure we had an ice cream, and Mother and sister in law would retire to a cafe for a cup of coffee. Such was the excitement of off-season Viareggio.
- Pros:wide road, popular with Italians
uglyscot's Related Pages
Viareggio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nothing for Me"
- "V I A R E G G I O"
- "Viareggio, Tuscany"
- "Viareggio è il Carnevale"
- "One day in Viareggio"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Viareggio
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Viareggio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Viareggio
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 103 reviews, 354 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khartoum Intro, 67 reviews, 274 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 80 reviews, 222 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 64 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 45 reviews, 191 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sudan Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 9 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 26 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 26 reviews, 131 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omdurman Intro, 23 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues