Al Hasahisa Shopping Tips by uglyscot
Al Hasahisa Shopping: 1 reviews and 2 photos
All shops in Sudanese local markets are stalls, small shops or even a table. They are places of lively hustle and bustle, bargaining and very colourful places.
At the end of the main street of the market, turn right and you reach the newer shopping area with 'proper' shops.
What to buy: Fruit, material, spices.
What to pay: as much or as little as you can afford.
More Reviews (4)
uglyscot's Related Pages
Al Hasahisa Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Al Hasahisa
- Transportation in Al Hasahisa
- Shopping in Al Hasahisa
- See All...
Explore the World
- Cowes Hotels
- Taelefaga Hotels
- Little Christmas Island Hotels
- Mali Hotels
Badges & Stats in Al Hasahisa
- 5 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Al Hasahisa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Al Hasahisa
Photos in Al HasahisaSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 103 reviews, 354 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khartoum Intro, 67 reviews, 274 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 80 reviews, 222 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 64 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 45 reviews, 191 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sudan Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 9 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 26 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 26 reviews, 131 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omdurman Intro, 23 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues